On Saturday, August 12, 2017, 11 students ages 10-16 presented games they made at Warp Zone Louisville as part of Louisville Makes Games – Education’s first six-week game creation program:
We’re excited about this step in our education program and look forward to future offerings.
Thank you to everyone who made this program a success!
- Our students! See their presentations above.
- Stephanie Youstra – Primary Instructor
- Allen-Michael Brower – Content Volunteer (Story)
- Alex Bezuska – Content Volunteer (Sound/Music)
- Veronica Rivera – Content Volunteer (Art)
- Eric Lathrop – Content Volunteer (Programming)
- Stephen Abrams – Volunteer Assistant
- Loi LeMix – Photographer/Videographer
- Humana Foundation – Funding